Monday, November 19, 2007

My Thermonuclear Family Award

OK... so I have so much news to report that I'm gonna have to split it up into a bunch of individual posts... (sorry I've been off the radar for so long, things have been crazy) first up:

I'm very pleased to announce that the screenplay I've been working on (forever) for our feature film project "My Thermonuclear Family," has just won the Grand Prize at the 2007 FilmMakers International Screenwriting Awards. FilmMakers International's annual competition attracted over 1300 entries worldwide this year. The crazy prize includes a healthy (much needed) dose of cash, a trip to San Fran for Screenwriting Expo 2008, professional script coverage, the works.

But as exciting as that may seem, even more exciting is the fact that I just got my fingers printed and an official all access corrections pass in my continued attempts to research and add verisimilitude to "My Thermonuclear Family". That's right folks Doug's going to jail:

Coming right up... a series of posts covering the production of our new film "Ten For Grandpa" and other stories from the front including our recent work with Billy Crudup, Mario Batali, Piper Perabo and Allan Cumming... and much more...

2 Comments:

At December 22, 2007 5:42 PM, Blogger Heather said...

i am not all that surprised that you are going to jail

(ha)

 
At January 01, 2008 9:11 PM, Blogger moonflower said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home